So I thought acetate! First I dabbed grungepaste onto tags cut from acetate and stippled it to give the required texture.
Next I worked in my journal painting a background of Autumn Fire and crackle glazing with Vanilla on top. I then stamped the large stamp LPC030 with coffee archival.
I made washi tape using Beach Hut and the same stamps with coffee archival and framed my image. I also added some watery paint to the stamped background.
Next I applied Bora Bora, Beach Hut and Mermaid to my grungepasted acetate frames and also rubbed on Treasure Gold, Aquamarine, Brass and Spanish Topaz. I found some buttons that matched and attached them to the tags.
It took me ages before I was happy with the way that I had arranged the frames and finally glued them over my images. My photos do not show up the acetate but I am happy with my end result.