I am from the old brigade of "Life's too short to stuff a mushroom", so making flowers was a chore for me. That's why they are a bit on the thin side!
I don't have the new Chatsworth papers YET, so used my original PA papers. I chose a small print and covered the whole lot with a thin wash of Bora Bora, Seaweed, Space Cadet and Eggplant. i used cut n dry foam and also covered a tag made from the reverse side of the paper.
I sanded back some of the paint and sanded the edges to give a white finish.
Next I stamped randomly in the background with an Ellen Vargo stamp and used one of Lin Brown's sentiments for the background and also for the tag.
I cut my paper down to 8x8 and used the spare to die cut petals and used the reverse for leaves.
Jo mentions how sturdy the papers are ,so I sprayed my flowers with water to make them more pliable.
I used Treasure gold Amethyst on the flowers, Treasure gold Aquamarine on the leaves, and added some to my brads.
I glued hessian to the background, added wool to the tag and arranged the flowers.
I was pleased with the result as I thought that my colours might not work together.