Thursday 12 November 2015

Blue seascape

The theme over on Countryview crafts is Blue and so I thought that I would dig out some blue papers and make a picture!
I started by gessoing a journal page and used a collection of blue  TH distress inks to do a wrinkle free distressed sky.

Next, I cut out a few hills, clouds and houses and distressed some of the edges to make them stand out and assembled them. The sea is a little bit of Inktense Sea Blue washed over with water and to finish I added a sentiment!
This is my first ever play with little houses and I will probably develop this theme.
I am entering this into the CVC challenge.


4 comments:

  1. I just love your patterned houses set against the beautiful seascape and sky - wonderful blues all round!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous, hazel. So evocative. Makes me think of Cornwall,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete