Tuesday 25 July 2017

Paint card.



My second piece for "Things with Wings" over on the Country View Crafts challenge is a very simple and quick card.

I have recently been buying paint from a paint store and picked up a few paint sample cards.
This stamp from PaperArtsy HP1506, is the perfect size to fit along the colours.
I stamped with black Archival ink , added a strip of ribbon and stamped an extra butterfly onto another paint card and added a greeting from Emma Godfrey's mini stamp EM18, finally mounting onto black card.
There is still time to enter our challenge and be in with a chance of winning £20 to spend in the CVC shop. 

Products used:- Black Archival pad; HP1506; EM18.

12 comments:

  1. What a great base for your butterfies...! Super card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the paint chip Hazel! Love those butterflies!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea and the end result looks super, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that stamp and it works perfectly with the paint sampler. What a clever idea! I love those things and always have. Given I also used to like to stand in front of the ranks of coloured thread in sewing departments (even though I hated, loathed and abhorred sewing), I should probably have noticed earlier in my life that colour and visuals were important to me! Fabulous card - nothing wrong with simple and quick when it looks this good.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card! I have been collecting paint sample cards too - if I can make anything as gorgeous as this I will be very happy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that's a good idea to use up paint sample cards! Really pretty card.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, that's a good idea to use up paint sample cards! Really pretty card.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your card, dear Hazel! It really doesn´t look quick and simple! The stamps are adorable and used perfectly.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love a bit of recycling... I have some paint samples somewhere but I never got around to do anything with them! The stamp is gorgeous and the paint sample makes a great backdrop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quick card, maybe, but with fabulous impact! Love it!The stamp works perfectly with the chip, as you say! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently had to make a project using a paintchip for an upcoming challenge - I wish I had made this! It gives a fabulous ombre effect to a vintage style and this is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete