I wrote down all the stages that she did and followed them….Chatsworth paper, fresco stripes, clear embossed, crackled, frescos, sanding, distress ink….whoops, forgot the water droplets, stamped sentiment.
I got into a right old mess with it but carried on through what looked like total chaos until I couldn't do anymore. I used Ellen Vargo stamps for my clear embossing and also printed with distress inks and archival . I sort of tried to save it a bit by using frontage embossing powders.
I think that I have created a kind of cave full of sparkly minerals with stalactites hanging from the ceiling. I took 2 full pictures, one to show the textures and one to show the main sentiment. Had fun and has given me ideas to follow through.