This is my version of their fabulous creations.
1.I started with a piece of cardboard that had a fold in it and I created more folds and strengthened them with masking tape.
2. Next I gessoed it and added patterns with fresco paints to both sides!
3. I added some magazine cuttings, doodled and stencilled.
4. I sewed a pocket inside to slip in my Moleskine notebook and added a loop for a pen and a pocket for pencil sharpener and rubber.
5. I selected oddments...envelopes, tags, postcards etc and sewed little fabric flaps to them and sewed them to the left hand side where they can be lifted up and written on.
6. I washi taped all the edges; plaited some Sari Silk; made holes and threaded the silks through for a tie.
I now have a folder to take out and about and am thrilled with it!
No wonder you are thrilled that looks fabulous Hazel I love it and I want one lol. Hugs Debs xxReplyDelete
Wow - it really is amazing. Can see how inspired you were, and how could this do anything but lift your spirits every time you pick it up? Wonderful.ReplyDelete
You are a clever little so-and-so! This is gorgeous and so useful into the bargain.ReplyDelete
that is so beautiful Hazel!ReplyDelete
This is stunning holder, so many idea and great design. I love the bright colours and the lovely handmade ribbon. Yes, I want one too!! lol xxReplyDelete
gorgeous Hazel and perfect to take out and about xxReplyDelete
Love this, it's totally stunning xxReplyDelete
How gorgeous is that??!! Wow!ReplyDelete