This is my version of their fabulous creations.
1.I started with a piece of cardboard that had a fold in it and I created more folds and strengthened them with masking tape.
2. Next I gessoed it and added patterns with fresco paints to both sides!
3. I added some magazine cuttings, doodled and stencilled.
4. I sewed a pocket inside to slip in my Moleskine notebook and added a loop for a pen and a pocket for pencil sharpener and rubber.
5. I selected oddments...envelopes, tags, postcards etc and sewed little fabric flaps to them and sewed them to the left hand side where they can be lifted up and written on.
6. I washi taped all the edges; plaited some Sari Silk; made holes and threaded the silks through for a tie.
I now have a folder to take out and about and am thrilled with it!