I started by experimenting with gold embossing powder onto hessian and stamping into the third layer. Forgot to mention that I then added Treasure Gold.
I then stamped onto book page, coloured with crayons and mounted up on silk and hessian and added beads etc; made some little tags and wound threads round, stamped a long panel, fresco painted, coloured and screwed up and cut out another heat embossed piece. I then played about arranging them on a canvas.
I looked at them on various background papers and decided on the same Chatsworth paper that I used for my pink version on previous blog.
So I painted around the edges of my canvas and attached the Chatsworth paper with Claudia Hellmuth matte medium.
Hardest bit was arranging and glueing my finished pieces.
I really enjoyed putting this together and trying some of Beryls multi media techniques. Long way to go but enjoying the ride!