Thursday 19 October 2017

Autumnal Fern



At the beginning of the month I chose to create my CVC post based upon die cutting. Well, I enjoyed it so much that I have once again turned to this beautiful die set.
This time I have cut the basic frame from textured brown cardstock and used a variety of autumnal colours to die cut the leaves and flowers.
The die cut frame displays the real, dried fern leaf beautifully, and to finish off, I have used Perfect Pearls for flower centres , metallic sticker for the words and a Finnabair paper for the background.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our topic this month. Don't forget to pop over to the CVC blog for lots of inspiration.

Products Used:- Foliage Memories die; Tim Holtz Metallic stickers.

8 comments:

  1. Super card. Love the combination of dies and fern leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that die-cut frame! Wonderful autumnal make, Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful in the most wonderful colors Hazel! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely - you can't go wrong if you start with something straight from nature, and that fern is glorious. I love the layered die-cuts framing it, and the perfect dark background for it to reveal its amazing details against.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Hazel, great composition, and the quote is perfect. Enjoy your week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo lovely - it shows off the fern leaf to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Hazel! So many die cuts and perfectly arranged!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete