Recently, I bought some Photo Fabric, which is paper backed fabric that I can print onto from my inkjet printer.
Also recently, I created a doodle style project over on the Wanderlust course and decided to develop it using the transfer technique.
I started by using the image of the Teasels and printing it onto the fabric, first small and in the original colours and then A4 in grey tones.
I backed the larger image onto Vilene and began to draw over it with my sewing machine....machine embroidery!
Added lots of machine and hand embroidery and then added some seed beads etc from my tiny stash!!
I sewed a frame for my smaller image using Sari silk, added seed beads and sewed it onto my main picture!
I added lots of buttons....printed a Lin Brown sentiment onto Sari Silk and there it was finished!
Feel really pleased with it!
I am entering this into the PA challenge.