Friday 9 January 2015

Fragile Papers Notebook.

I apologise for over egging the pudding, but, in my defence, I am enjoying myself.

So, fragile papers again.
Still using Paperartsy tissues and Kraft wax and adding a few trims and ribbons.

I started with a small piece of handmade paper, 4x6 inches and sewed random strips of different papers over it!

I kept going, sewing on bits and bobs and adding a few fancy trims until I was happy.
Not everyones cup of tea I know, but I like it. Lovely Lucy E gave me a notebook when we met up in Darlo and I have glued my creation to it! Hope that you like it Lucy.




10 comments:

  1. Loving the abstract way you have put this together and the little bit of bling you added, love your enthusiasm Hazel, a breath of fresh air:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layers are really lovely with all of those yummy papers and special bits stitched together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Hazel! It's a fun trying xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is gorgeous, hazel, so tactile and I love the natural colours. The fragile papers theme is really capturing everyone's imagination,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your collection of paper and scraps Hazel and how it all came together for jour cover. Great job. Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all your different sorts of papers, you've really got into this theme haven't you - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel,
    Your ideas are amazing, I'm really loving this for all the layers and texture, not to mention the neutral pallet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely on a roll with this one Hazel and I for one am loving every single piece! The neutral colours are my favourites and such pretty textures on this one. Gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fab way to show off all these lovely bits and bobs xx

    ReplyDelete