I was particularly enthused by Jacqui's mini book and had never thought of using PA papers in this way.
Her video is fantastic and it fired me up to play.
So here is my front cover.
I started by cutting out heavy black card for a base and cut a piece of Chatsworth paper slightly smaller. I distressed the edges and grungepasted some script onto it. I rubbed Distress ink, bundled sage over the lettering and then rubbed Treasure Gold Aquamarine over the top. I used cut n dry foam to apply the TG which worked really well. Next, I cut out some of the Chatsworth leaves, rubbed on a little Treasure Brass and curved the leaves .
I die cut a border using more Chatsworth paper and cut a small panel on which I stamped Secret Garden.
I made some tickets with a Tim Holtz stamp and used a Prima flower.
I assembled it all and finished it off with a little brass owl, a brass corner and a few dots of green stickles.
This is all that I have managed so far but look forward to adding lots of pages with pockets etc and using it to display some photos of my garden.
Thankyou Paperartsy and the 3 uppers for a mind-blowing week of exciting ideas.