Wednesday 6 June 2018

Paper Dolls, Brave Wings.



Having some fun with my second entry into the PaperArtsy blog challenge which is Paper Dolls.
I had this notion that if I could find a nest, then some paper dolls could be at home in there. Maybe influenced by all the bird activity in the garden at the moment.

I used some TH collage paper for my background and rubbed an assortment of neutral coloured paints onto it with my fingers.
I used an assortment of fabulous oldies from PaperArtsy Hot Picks..HP1005, HP1506 and HP1601.
The girls are from TH paper dolls Christmas, which I painted over with clear gesso to enable me to paint over them to brighten them up.
Very Tongue-In-Cheek, this one, but great fun to create.
My second entry into the PA challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Great fun to look at too Hazel! On a serious note though, I do love those beautiful birds. Another fab page so well done you.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Hazel. I do love the idea of your little dolls high in their cosy nest. This is a gorgeous and imaginative page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's adorable! I love your tiny dolls perched in the nest. I hope those large birds are looking after them rather then eyeing them as a potentially tasty snack!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous page and such a cool idea to perch those little paper dolls in the nest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. The scenery is very fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete