Wednesday 11 April 2018

Garden Party



I haven't joined in much of anything recently, so, needed to get back into things with the latest PaperArtsy Challenge which is "Bunting".
So, in one of my small journals, I began by creating an Oxide background and stamped some of my favourite Jofy stamps.
Some colouring in with oxides and Posca Pens, a little sparkle with Stickles and lots of spattering.
My bunting was from some paper stash and string.
A quick play and very enjoyable. Nice to get some old stamps out.


8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Hazel, I nearly used these stamps too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page for spring joy Hazel!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page! So good to see those Jofy flowers, they are so perfect fora page like this. Love the multicoloured splatters too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My visiting muscles are very stiff - so nice to find to time to drop in. I love your garden party - the colours are so gentle and the bunting is really pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this page Hazel! These are some of the best PA florals out there and your bunting makes them sing "happy spring!" LOL! Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete