I started by gessoing my old book page and then rubbed fresco paints onto it with my fingers. I used Mocha Mousse, Vintage Lace and Irish Cream.
Next, laid some ordinary sellotape down onto a dictionary page.....rubbed over it a little and peeled it off! This is the technique that I discovered. Depending upon the quality of the paper, age, etc and how hard you rub over it, you will get varying degrees of removal from the page.
I stencilled a letter A with archival inks and just laid my first piece of tape onto my page.
I found some more letter A's , painted them, and made more bits of printed tape. I arranged them onto the page and stamped a few Paperartsy a's from W2.
If you look carefully, you can see the variations in the transfer of the script! Enjoyed this page...it is like me...simple!
I am entering this into the PA challenge HERE.http://blog.paperartsy.co.uk/2016/01/2016-topic-1-transparent-art-challenge.html