First I took photos outside with vegetation peeping through the snow.
Next, I played with Tyvek, as explained by Diane, where you iron it over a stamp, covered by parchment paper and get lacy results.
This is a bad photo as they are white and silver.
Next, I played with Angelina fibres and Fusible film over some of Lin Browns stamps. Here are 2 of the flowers.
I played for a while with fibres and film adding mica flakes between layers.
Then, in my journal, I grungepasted through a stencil and added white mica powder before it was dry, and glued some random mop up paper in strips! No idea where this was going!
I love the irridescence of the mica powder on the shapes.
Next, I tore up the lacy tyvek, cut up "grassy strips" using parchment paper and Waxy Kraft; added music strips; glued mica flakes; cut some strips from fusible film experiments for leaves and cut up Lin's flowers to make snowdrops!
After a while I realised that I had overdone it but hey ho! I had a blast!
Finally, I wrote my words onto Chatsworth paper, aged them a bit and added them to the FULL page.
I am going to have another go and this time pare it down a lot!
I am pleased with my experiments more than the finished result, but that to me is fine.
So many thanks to Diane Taylor, who, to me is a genius!