Sunday 14 December 2014

Lin's Tin

I looked back through the challenges for this month and decided to carry on with my tin theme as I have recently adapted a sweetcorn tin into a candle holder.
I loved the techniques involved in Lin Brown's pencil tin and set to work following her instructions. I sanded my tin, added Snowflake, mixed Hint of Mint and Evergreen and sprayed and stamped.
Mine was very messy as the tin is rounded and the paint ran quite a bit. But I carried on and finally stamped snowflakes with Olive Archival. My snowflake is a stamp from one of the Jofy collection.
I sealed it all with Metallic Glaze and added a bead trim.
Yours is much neater Lin, but I enjoyed playing!

Here is my family of tins.

6 comments:

  1. I think your new tin looks great, and they make a good trio of Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Christmas decorations for you - lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely trio, very festive. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tins, Hazel! They make such a beautiful festive trio! xxx

    ReplyDelete