On the Inkydoodles stand I saw some wire rings and wooden die cuts, Birdhouses, hearts, birds and flowers.
Sarah had created wreaths with knotted ribbon and added the wooden embellishments,
So I had a go when I got home. This red one is for my old job share partner Helen as her colour scheme is red. I added some large buttons with butchers twine. It took most of my red gingham ribbon.
I forgot to mention that I used Paperartsy fresco acrylic paint for the birdhouse.
Next I chose to make one for my daughter using her new colour scheme of Grey and Mustard.
This time I bought the ribbon specially and I used 7 metres.
Sarah used twice as much ribbon on her creation but I was happy with how far I took them. Thanks for the inspiration Sarah from Inkydoodles.