I started in my new square journal by taping and Grunge pasting as instructed. good job that I read instructions over and over as I was thinking that you let this dry before removing the tape, but of course that would have been early disaster. I stamped into it for added texture.
I added all the layers of Fresco paint as instructed, ending with a neutral shade. I left the edges free so that a hint of the colours would show.
I sanded down the grungepaste and rub, rub, rubbed the flat areas with a baby wipe over various stencils. I rarely got down to the first coat as the page started to disintegrate in places.
NOTE TO SELF..Put layers on more thickly next time.
As you can see, I stamped with JOFY stamps; drew and cut out a silhouette; added a bit of paint here and there; highlighted with gell pen and finally drew some seeds heads floating around.
So month 1 of Darcy's Journalling is complete. If I wanted to extend it further, I could always go back to it and add some dimension by cutting out flowers but today I ran out of steam!!