Sunday 3 November 2013

MDF Decorations

Having bought some Xmas decoration shapes from the MDF man and being inspired by the latest edition of craftstamper I was off on another whirlwind mission.
I drew round the shapes onto vintage style BoBunny papers , glued them and inked the edges with Vintage photo.

I then Heat embossed some messages onto the shapes, threaded bakers twine and added some eyelash threads to some of them.
I chose the colour scheme to match my kitchen which is very traditional. The decs will look good hanging from my dresser.

I forgot to mention that I added some very distressed, rusty bells to tie in with the vintage look.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely - the country rustic look you've created is absolutely delicious - I love these! I just popped over to say thank you so much for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy creations earlier this month - so much appreciated. Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable - perfect use for the papers, and the little rusty bells are a great finishing touch!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel these are wonderful. I was also inspired by that issue of CS and have made the Advent Village :-) x

    ReplyDelete