Sunday, 29 May 2016

Fishy Journal

I love doodling and needed to have another play and enter in with the Paperartsy challenge.

I decided to decorate the front of my, now full Large journal.
I began by gessoing my cover and then added a profusion of infusions, adding metallic glaze and combing a pattern across to create waves.


Next, I stamped with PA skeleton fish mini stamps, some in just Black Archival and some went on to be heat embossed with a variety of Wow powders.
I then, happily doodled the seaweed, shells and a variety of underwater plants. I added bubbles around the fish and filled them with Glossy Accents.
So, here it is...I hope that you like. I enjoyed playing. 





6 comments:

  1. This is very clever and original hazel!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created and put together Hazel. Hope you're enjoying the BH weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page Hazel. Fabulous the sea creatures of your doodling and beautiful colours and infusions results. It's a wonderful world!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Hazel, great journal cover xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful doodling, and I love the complexity of the inky Infusions background with its shimmery sheen.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete